Translate

April 26, 2016

The Lily Amis Blog

 

About this Blogs Labels
Back in August 2015 I started this blog to mainly promote my books as an Indie-Author. But the more time goes by the more topics I have to share because I have such a wide field of interests in art, music, films, politic and much more.
So I have created Labels to make it easier for you to browse through my posts and here is a short description of each.

By the way if you’re one of those readers, who is bothered by spelling or grammar errors, please read my Confession as a writer and you know my opinion about it. Of course I appreciate any correction suggestions. But FYI: English is my 4th language and as opposite to my books that are professionally edited and polished, my posts on this blog are my thoughts and opinion that I share from my heart without polishing by a second person.



#IndieAuthor
I introduce my books, backstories and show the making of process of the Illustrations. I also share my experiences as a self-published Author to encourage new Authors. If you want to find out more about me and my books here are a few interview-Links with The Mirror  Frost Magazine  Female First  Script Alchemy.


#AuthorsSupportAuthors

Authors Support Authors is a group of international Authors & Bloggers. Meet talented, passionate and devoted Authors from all kind of genres on my blog and don’t miss out on GREAT books and be a part of your next favorite Authors journey.
 
From my own experiences in my daily life such as dealing with depression, finding healing in music and art to reviews of TV reality shows and TV personalities such as Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn and Film reviews that are based on inspiring Life stories.
 
Movie Reviews of new and old Hollywood Classic Films from the 40 and 50es including a Waste of Time #WOT Movie list and a Most See #MustC Movie list.
 
Everything that my mom Sima and I have created and experienced in the last decades. The history of nasSima design in creative projects such as Costume and Film design.
If you love and live for art like we do, than visit our store and take a look at our “My Empire Collection”. More designs and collections are in progress.
 
 
Friendship, Family and Love is what Life is about. From my own experiences to stories from other people that inspire and educate us about important values such as honesty, trust, loyalty, forgiving, caring and kindness.
 
About Shows, Musicals, Concerts, Exhibitions, my own books and books from other Independent Authors.


Each one of us has a story to tell and everyone we meet is fighting a battle we know nothing about. Many of them are inspiring people with inspiring stories that deserve to be discovered.

So this section on my blog is dedicated to exceptional people who have something to educate us about. I will promote their work (Books, Music, Films, Photography, Art etc.) and introduce them to you.

Thanks to ALL my inspirational interview partners from around the world. It is an honour to share your story on my blog! God bless each one of you. Lily x

My interviews in 2016
Lily Amis interviewing Swedish Singer & Actor Carl Lindquist
Lily Amis interviewing British Childrens Book Author Jessica Snape
Lily Amis interviewing British Author & Producer William Evan
Lily Amis interviewing British Actor Guy Potter
Lily Amis interviewing British Author Annelisa Christensen
Lily Amis interviewing Australian Author Rachel McGrath
Lily Amis interviewing Award-Winning British Actor Kevin Leslie
Lily Amis interviewing British Pianist & Singer James Sayer
Lily Amis interviewing James Kennedy front man of the band Kyshera
Lily Amis interviewing Indie-Fiction Author Bibiana Krall
Lily Amis interviewing young Author Trevor Pacelli


#Politic & #Refugee Crises 2015 & 2016

These two Label were about all the mess that was and still is going on in our world! I posted allot in 2015 and 2016 about political issues. But I have decided not to post anything  anymore. When I post about these horrible issues, I only get upset and sad. But I want to spread love and hope and make readers forget the hard reality and their difficulties of life in our society! I want to inspire and educate my young and adult readers.

But if you're interested in reading my opinion, I have published a collection of all my posts about Politic & the Refugee crises in "History Reloaded, Shit happens...". The Print copy includes images as well. Enjoy the read and discover my view of history! Lily




 
HISTORY RELOADED is a collection of post-series, by multi-genre author & blogger, Lily Amis. Lily started to blog in 2015 when the refugee crisis hit Europe. She was about to promote her memoir, “Destination: Freedom”, which is about her own experience as a child, war-refugee in the eighties.

The collection of posts includes her thoughts and interviews during the refugee crisis, with British newspapers and female magazines such as, The Mirror, Female First, and Frost Magazine.
Lily’s views on all the mess that is ruling our selfish and superficial society of today are personal and honest. War history, discrimination, racism, the Calais jungle, The Paris attacks, the crises in Syria, Afghanistan and Aleppo are all covered. The shock with Brexit, the American Presidential Election of 2016, and finally the new United States President are just a few of the topics that made shocking history!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment